DBA Auction House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBA Auction House

An auction house for Dog-Bone Artwork's your character here and commission slot auctions.

Why and How To Use The Forum

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Why and How To Use The Forum Empty Why and How To Use The Forum

Post by Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:24 pm

(Note: Once you register with the forums you will have access to bid on auctions so be sure you register if you ever plan on bidding!

ALSO, if you dont put either an FA account, weasyl or ink bunny, you will be denied membership)

FORUM RULES!

- In auction threads, BIDS ONLY, do not reply with a message, do that in the general discussion.
    - NO NEGATIVITY, any trolls, or negative comments will be deleted along with the account it came from.
    - Please UPLOAD an avatar of your fursona so I know who you are easier.

WHY?

The reason why i'm doing it this way from now on is so that there isn't any confusion between auctions. I am now on multiple websites that are all auction friendly, but you might not be.

This allows it to where no matter what website you come from, you can still bid on one of my YCH's or commission slot auctions and win!

How?

Step 1:
    Register with the forum by clicking the register button. Be sure to fill out the section for your paypal e-mail, and at least one of the website spots. If you don't have one or the other then put N/A.
    If its not properly filled out, you will not be accepted.

Step 2:
    Find the auction you want to bid on, if the auction is still open, the thread will be unlocked.
    For YCH's, go to the Forum titled YCH, a list of YCH auctions will be in there.
    Same goes for commission slots.

Step 3:
    Once you've found the auction you want to bid on, QUOTE the persons bid, there will be a little quote button on the bottom right hand corner of their post, click that, then click reply and type in your bid then post.
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Step 4:

If you win the auction! A note will be sent to whichever furry website you use, telling you to fill out a form, then an invoice will be sent, and when the art piece is finished, it will be sent to you via e-mail or note.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Why and How To Use The Forum Empty Re: Why and How To Use The Forum

Post by Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Feel free to ask any questions here.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:48 pm